CITY TRANSPORT TIMETABLE:
B.BRIG-VUKOVARSKA-PLOVANIJA CENTRAL BUS STATION: 09:05 LINE: 3
BELAFUŽA (P.PETRIĆA) CENTRAL BUS STATION: 09:15 LINE: 1
BIBINJE CENTRAL BUS STATION: 09:15 LINE: 10
BOKANJAC CENTRAL BUS STATION: 08:40 LINE: 7
BOKANJAC - NOVO NASELJE CENTRAL BUS STATION: 08:40 LINE: 7
CRNO CENTRAL BUS STATION: 10:15 LINE: 4
CRVENE KUĆE - SUPERNOVA CENTRAL BUS STATION: 08:30 LINE: 11
DIKLO CENTRAL BUS STATION: 08:30 LINE: 8
DRAČEVAC CENTRAL BUS STATION: 08:45 LINE: 1
GAŽENICA (TRAJEKTNA LUKA) CENTRAL BUS STATION: 08:50 LINE: 9
GRADSKO GROBLJE CENTRAL BUS STATION: 08:50 LINE: 8
PLOČE CENTRAL BUS STATION: 08:45 LINE: 1
POLUOTOK (CENTAR) CENTRAL BUS STATION: 08:45 LINE: 2,4
PUNTAMIKA (BORIK) CENTRAL BUS STATION: 08:30 LINE: 5,8
SUPERNOVA CENTRAL BUS STATION: 08:30 LINE:

DAY

00
.

MONTH

00
.

YEAR

0000

HOURS

00
:

MINUTES

00
:

SECONDS

00

PURCHASE OF NEW BUSES FOR LIBURNIJA D.O.O.
KK.07.4.2.03.0007

  • .
  • Project Name:

    Purchase of New Buses for Liburnija d.o.o.
    The project is co-funded by the European Union through its Cohesion Fund.

    Project Description:

    The subject matter of the project is the purchase of 25 new buses for Liburnija d.o.o. Through the implementation of the project, a major problem that concerns Liburnija’s time-worn and outdated fleet, which includes overaged and high-mileage buses and buses that increase environmental pollution due to being powered by EURO I, II and III engines, will be brought to resolution.
    The purpose of the project is to ensure a sustainable and quality transport service for the citizens. The new buses will allow for an increase in the quality of the public transport service and will also help reduce the negative impact on the environment by ensuring that the new vehicles are powered by EURO IV emission standard compliant engines. The project target group are the users of public transport services on the territory of the town of Zadar and the belonging local self-government units.

    Project Goals and Expected Outcomes:

    The general goal of the project is to increase the quality of public transport services provided to the citizens on the territory of the town of Zadar and the belonging local self-government units.

    Specific project goals:

    • to increase the comfort in public transport and the availability of public transport services;
    • to reduce the harmful impact on the environment and the level of CO2 emissions (expected reduction: approx. 366 tons of CO2 equivalent per year);
    • to increase passenger and driver safety in public transport;
    • to reduce vehicle maintenance costs.

    Expected project outcomes:

    • 6 low-floor, low CO2 emission, diesel-powered town and 19 local buses (of which all town buses and 8 local buses equipped with a special ramp for the disabled) have been purchased;
    • the initial and final project conferences have been held;
    • the promotional material has been produced, and the interested public has been informed about the project and the newly-purchased buses;
    • the project team has been formed, and the project has been implemented in accordance with the ESIF rules.
    Funding:

    85% of the project value is funded through the EU Cohesion Fund pursuant to the Agreement on Awarding Non-refundable Funds for Projects Funded through EU Funds in the Financial Period 2014-2020. The remaining 15% is funded by the Ministry of Sea, Transport and Infrastructure.

    Project Owner:

    Liburnija d.o.o.

    Total Project Value:

    HRK 44.984.820

    Amount Co-funded by the EU:

    HRK 30.559.332,60

    Project Implementation Period:

    July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2020

    Contact Person for More Information:

    Edvin Šimunov, Director (e-mail: marijana.bajlo@liburnija-zadar.hr)

    More Information about the EU Funds and the Operational Programme:
    - strukturnifondovi.hr
    - Operational Programme – Competitiveness and Cohesion 2014-2020.

    „Liburnija d.o.o. has the sole responsibility for the content of this publication.“

Contacts

  • INFO PHONE:

    International traffic: +385 23 316 915Central Bus Station Zadar: 060 305 305Central Bus Station Biograd: 060 350 350

  • TRANSPORT DEPT. fax +385 (023) 302-594 cell +385 (098) 320-167
  • TECHNICAL DEPT. tel +385 (023) 343-711 tel +385 (023) 343-712
  • MANAGEMENT tel +385 (023) 343-700 fax +385 (023) 343-730